To ensure safe use of the Caravan of Love and her photo booth equipment, we ask all guests to adhere to these rules:
- No more than 5 people in the caravan at any one time.
- All children to be accompanied by an adult.
- No food or drink inside the caravan.
- Stiletto heels and wellies to be left at the door to protect the Caravan’s floor.
Terms of Payment
All fees will be invoiced and payments made by BACS or cheque within 10 days of invoice date. A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the hire charge is required to secure the booking. The final balance will be paid 28 days prior to the wedding/event.
A £200 refundable damage deposit is to be paid at the same time as the final balance. This will be returned to the hirer within 10 working days after the event when the Caravan of Love has been checked for damage and loss. Damages amounting to more than £200 will be invoiced to the hirer directly and must be paid within 10 working days.
Cancellation must be notified in writing to email@example.com. The following cancellation fees apply:
- More than 30 days before the event – 50% of hire fee.
- 15-29 days before the event – 75% of hire fee.
- Less than 14 days before the event – 100%
The Caravan of Love will accept no responsibility for damage or injury to persons or property as a result of hire. In any event, the limit of the Caravan of Love’s liability will not exceed the hire contract value. The Caravan of Love has full public liability insurance.